Thought Glass tackles “things that make you go hmm” and ties them together with a rebus pictogram. It’s shot in front of a large pane of glass and mixes images printed on transluscent paper with computer graphics.
This episode tackles the following…
- Why did humans start eating cheese?
- Do carrots really improve your eyesight?
- Why did people wear powdered wigs?
- Why are sideburns called sideburns?
- Why do we dye Easter eggs?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.